CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Post it Note Holder

Here is a great gift to someone that either likes to take notes or a great teachers gift. It's very simple to make. You start out with a piece of chipboard. You can make it any size you want. Next you determine what paper you want to use to cover the chipboard with. I sprayed it with adhesive, but I also put Scor-tape along the edges to hold it. Once that is done, I let it dry for a little bit. Make sure to cover both the front and back of the chipboard. Next, you take a medium size binder clip and cover that with matching or coordinating paper of your choice. You can decorate the clip with ribbon as well. Here is what it looks like.

I wouldn't use yellow post it note paper on this pattern paper, but I wanted to show you what it look liked put all together. I am currently waiting for my white post it note paper to come in.
 

 

I would recommend leaving the clips up so that it's not covering your post it note. If you want, you could had a piece of magnetic tape behind it and that way it could stick to the refrigerator.

Another thing I tried was putting a piece of paper on one side and most papers have a coordinating paper on the back and than putting that paper on the back. That gives you an option of what side you want to stick the post it note too.

 

One side

 

Back Side

 

Hope you enjoyed the project! I am starting up my own Etsy page to start selling the different things I make. Keep a look out for that to come.

 

Happy Crafting

Shannon

 

No comments:

Post a Comment