CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Personalizing Tumblers

So, I have always wanted to try new crafting ideas and the more I search the web, the more ideas I'm like I have to try that!!!! Let me tell you they don't always come out right the first time or even the second, but its like when you get bucked off a horse you always get back up on the saddle and do it again. Anyways, I will be the first to say this is by far NOT the best, but this is my first shot and I want to show everyone that practice makes perfect and it doesn't matter if you make mistakes as long as you keep trying. So, now that I became long winded here is what I've created. I will also tell you at the end what I need to change....so without further do...

I took a tumbler and attempted to put a saying on it. Things I've learned are:
1. It's hard to center lettering on the cup
2. The font needs to be smaller
3. How to get everything even and not one letter or word taller than another.
4. Determining what fonts work the best.
5. Lastly, doing more research on the vinyl and how to take care of it so when being washed and everyday use it does not fall apart.
I will keep trying and keep you updated!!
Happy Crafting!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment