CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Happy Belated Birthday

John and I have been so busy that we forgot his grandma's 80th birthday. So, I am putting a card together for her and an envelope. It's so much easier when you can make your own envelopes and not have the cost of that or worrying about finding the right size. I had this really cute turtle stamp set that we used at a workshop. It had been since 2010 since the workshop. Needless to say, I tore my craft room apart looking for it.

It's been awhile since I've made cards. I have seemed to switch into making gifts, but I still love making cards. This is how this one turned out.

Front of the card and the envelope.

Just a little saying inside the card.

 

Hope you enjoy! Happy Crafting!!!

Shannon and Ellie (she was my assistant in making this card.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment