CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Teacher Corner Bookmark!!

As the time get's closer to going back to work I love coming  up with different things to give to my other teachers.  Yesterday, I was working on a corner bookmark while my kids were sleeping and I finished it today.  Not for sure if this will be one of the projects I do, but you never know.  It's always fun to come up with new ideas to give to the teachers.  We all work very hard at what we do.  Now granted they all wonder how in the world do I have time to do this with my two little ones, but I always put my 3 year old to work.  He is in charge of running the tape and granted it may not all be stuck together very well, but it's the thought and he loves helping mommy.








No comments:

Post a Comment