CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 25, 2011

Gift Pocket Wallet

Hello!  It's been awhile since I've actually posted a card on my site.  It's been crazy busy this summer with new referrals and going into my classroom to start working in there to only find my cabinets falling off the wall.  I found this neat idea on the Pink Buckaroo Designs blog.  I try and make something little for the teachers even though my husband laughs at me every time I tell him I'm working on a project.  This isn't the exact one that I will give the teachers.  They will have a school theme to them.  This one was my test run and will be sending it to my grandma.  You can find complete directions on the Pink Buckaroo Website!  Lot's of neat ideas!  I'm sure I just spoiled the little treat for one of the teacher's since she checks my blog, but I know she will act surprised anyways!  LOL



Front of the card


Inside of the card


Close up of the saying

No comments:

Post a Comment