CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 22, 2011

A Little Pickup!

Thought I'd post a card while both of my kids are sleeping.  That doesn't happen very often.  With this card I am using stamps from Stampin Up!  My sister sells the stamps and so I buy them.  I have to say I have found a lot of cute sets and funny ones!  With this card I used paper by Jen Allyson called Stella and Rose.  I really liked the paper, because it was a thicker paper.  I used a Kraft paper as my base.  I colored the truck with copic markers and I stamped the truck in Black by Close to my Heart and the brown is Coca from Close to my Heart.  The ribbon is a trick I learned from our recent card workshop.  I thought it was kind of neat to wrap it around the saying instead of around the card.

1 comment:

  1. Eeeek! I just LOVE this! And the way you did the ribbon AROUND the sentiment.... SHEER GENIUS!! LOl! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete