CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cards From my Grand Opening!

Sorry it's taking me awhile to get the cards up we made at my grand opening for Close to my Heart!  It was lots of fun and can't wait to do it again!


This card was made with the Many Thanks stamp collection!  It's perfect for Fall!  The paper is from My Reflections Twitterpated.  I was very impressed with the paper on how it had two sides plus it
came with matching card stock! The stamp pads were Chocolate and Sorbet.  I distressed around the edge of the card, the white card stock and the Twitterpated paper.  I have also used the Chocolate ink to distress the buttons!







This card comes from the July stamp of the month set!  I just loved the little hedge!  I used Sorbet to distress the outside of the card.  I used colored pencils to color the little hedge guy!  This stamp set had many different stamps and sayings to go along with it!  It's a must have!

No comments:

Post a Comment